You should make sure that:
- You’re using a Chrome browser.
- Your console is “on speaker” and that your computer speaker volume is turned up.
- Your Hero has the Sidekicks app on their device screen and has selected a Sidekick for this chat.
- You see the image of the Sidekick they have selected at the top left.
- You gave the mobile app permission to access the device’s microphone. (You can check this in the mobile device’s settings. Scroll down to the Sidekicks app and make sure that you’ve allowed access to the microphone.)
If you still can’t hear your Hero when they’re talking refresh your browser. If this still doesn’t work, logout and close the window. Have your Hero exit the app, too. After three minutes, begin a new chat. If the issue persists, please contact support at email@example.com.